Monday, December 31, 2012

First Post! Welcome To My Blog

First Post! Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog!

I'm a full time writer and occasional gamer. Usually I write under pen names but with independent publishing becoming more popular I thought I'd publish a few of my favorite stories. I loved writing them and I hope you'll enjoy reading them.

This blog will also give me a place to publish my research. So often I do scads and scads of research and only a fraction of it ends up in the story. At least this way it will be published somewhere and, possibly, someone else will be able to use it for one of their own stories.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you! Please do leave a comment and say "Hi" and tell me a bit about yourself.

Till next time! Cheers.

Photo: "playing with shoes is fun" by Per Ola Wiberg ~ powi under Creative Commons Attribution 2.0.

No comments:

Post a Comment