Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Whodunnit?

Whodunnit?


Whodunnit?


I've been watching Whodunnit? for the past few days.

Yesterday I finished watching episode number six and can say that it's been better than I expected (though my expectations were low) in a B-movie cheesy kind of way.

The premise is that there is a murder among the 13 (of course!) contestants/guests and it is up to them to find out which one it is. Each week someone is 'murdered', which simply means they leave the show. So far the little dramas where the contestant bites it have been surprisingly good considering the small budget the show must have.

My writing day so far


I've been thinking of blogging about my writing day, about the stories I'm writing, how many words I've written, that sort of thing.

Today I've written 1,153 words on the prequel to The Invasion of Dryreach (now free on Smashwords) and hope to write at least 2,500 words by the end of the day. Ideally I'll have the first draft done today or tomorrow and the second draft completed by Sunday (cross fingers).

Hope you're having a wonderful day!

Photo credit: "Little One"

No comments:

Post a Comment